A little blurred but you get the idea
If what we eat reveals who we are, then it might as well be spelled out clearly! So pump up those creative juices, head into the kitchen and let your food do the talking.
Savor the Thyme and I invite you to think outside the bread box and utilize fruits, vegetables, noodles, milk, coffee or just about any food or beverage to spell out a message. The prize? The admiration of millions and a chance to flaunt your creativity throughout the food blogosphere.
1. 'Write or spell' using food or drink and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until midnight on Friday, March 6th. Any previous blog posts you already have where you've created a 'written'-inspired dish or drink will be accepted.
2. Blog about your creation, including photos, and add a link back to Savor the Thyme (http://savorthethyme.blogspot.com) and Tangled Noodle (http://tanglednoodle.blogspot.com).
3. Send an e-mail titled 'Eating Your Words' to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your blog
- The name of your dish or drink
- Your food blog name and the link to your entry, including pictures, by midnight March 6, 2009
4. Please keep it clean! Appropriate humor is always welcome.